Choosing a career in one’s life is the most difficult task, as people do have mood swings where interest and likings change very fast. But for those who have planned to have a great career in the fashion industry, being a tough place to survive, one has to face a number of competitors.
The fashion designing course is best if done from a reputed institute having placements for the students in the fashion industry. There are different areas of jobs from fashion research, designing and even garment and cloth manufacturing which are covered in the fashion designing. It is important to undergo some primary NIFT entrance coaching from some of the reputed institute, so that the students are groomed accordingly.
Need to join coaching classes- Having a good hand at art and a base of general knowledge; anyone can do the fashion designing.
- Attending some coaching with one of the professional and experienced institute with good previous year results, should be joined.
- Such institutes get the preparations underway where old question papers are helped to solve.
- Some institutes offer the best current affairs and shortcut methods for cracking the papers with the help of their thorough and intensive teaching ways. The modules done by them benefit a lot in cracking the NIFT paper.
Scope of a career in fashion designing– Once the course is completed from NIFT the career starts as a trainee designer, where later after completion of few more courses, the higher stages of fashion designing can be obtained. With the basic instincts and artistic nature of making sketches can allow one to be an aspiring fashion designer. But entering into the NIFT course is itself a big challenge which can be a real dream come true by getting NIFT entrance coaching streaming down the course from a great college.
The job profiles after becoming a fashion designer include-
- Fashion designers- The fashion industry is seen in a boom in the recent years. The scope of talented fashion designers is increasing a lot. Such fashion designers are responsible for creating the designs and styles suiting the market needs and occasions. For those having a thorough understanding of the market and the trend and having a creative mind, salary is no constraint in the industry.
- Fashion illustrators- After the designers come the illustrators that are the mental creators of the ultimate fashion designers. Whatever the designer explains regarding the shape and style of the costume, it is the job of the illustrator to give it a meaning.
- Fashion stylists- Once the costumes are ready; it is the duty of the stylists to give the look and beauty to it. In any promotional program, they take care of things like make-up, dress codes, etc to simply rock the show.
To take designing as a career one needs to be insanely creative. Fashion designing courses are available across all over India, with different durations. Get coaching from good institutes as they can help expand the creative skills and crack the entrance, getting admission to the top institute of the country.