Register Now and Get Offers
NIFT offers some of the most reputed Master degree programs in the fashion design and technology. However, it is important to know about the necessary requirements if you want to apply for the entrance examination.
There is no age limit for any of the master programs offered by NIFT.
Eligibility for M. Des. (Master of Design)
In order to become a candidate for the specialization in the Master of Design, you have to fall under following qualification categories.
1. The candidate needs to have an Undergraduate Degree from any Institute or University that is recognized by the law of India. Or,
2. The candidate should have a Diploma in UG Design from NIFT or NID only.
3. Plus, the Undergraduate Diploma should have minimum three years of duration from the NIFT or NID.
Eligibility for M.F.M. (Master of Fashion Management)
In order to become a candidate for the specialization in the Master of Fashion Management, you need to have any of the following qualifications:
1. The candidate needs to have an Undergraduate Degree from any of the Indian recognized institute or university. Or,
2. The candidate should have an Undergraduate Diploma from NIFT or NID. Plus, this Diploma should be minimum three years in duration.
Eligibility for the M. F. Tech. (Master of Fashion Technology)
In order to become a candidate for the specialization in the Master of Fashion Technology, you need to have any of the following qualifications:
1. The candidate should have a bachelor degree such as B.E. or B.Tech. from any of the recognized institute or the University in India. Or,
2. The candidate having a B. FTech. Degree from NIFT can also apply for the program.
Call us for more information
If you still have more doubts and queries regarding the programs, call our team of experts. We will answer all your queries. You can also visit us to know about our preparation courses. ICAD has the most experienced faculty along with the high-end technology to prepare you for the master level entrance examination. We cover all the basics of design too.
So, call us now!
Art and design is practise based discipline. At Indus College of Arts & Design, we provide practical classroom coaching in a pragmatic approach for entrance exam of NIFT, NID, CEED, PEARL, IIAD, UID, FDDI & other top design institutes. read more