Register Now and Get Offers
CEPT – Center for Environmental Planning and Technology
Community for Environmental Planning and Technology offers admission to Bachelor of Planning/B.Planning course on the premise of Planning Admission Test (PAT). Inquiries from Current Affairs, English dialect, Logical Reasoning, Analytical Skills, and so on will be requested PAT. PAT qualified hopefuls ought to traverse a meeting round too before definite determination.
Eligibility for Bachelor of Planning in CEPT University
Go in Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examination is the essential capability required to apply for Bachelor of Planning. The individuals who have qualified CBSE/ICSE/IB from any perceived Universities are additionally qualified. Capability must be acquired with Mathematics or Statistics and English as obligatory subjects. General classification hopefuls need to score least total of half stamps (in the subjects specified above) where as saved class understudies need to score 45% checks as it were.
Competitors anticipating HSC results can likewise apply. Such competitors must create an authentication from the concerned expert of the establishment where they had showed up for qualifying HSC exam. Aside from this, competitors with proportionate capability other than those said above must present a verified duplicate of the authentication at the season of submitting application.
40 seats for B.Planning course in CEPT University. Choice of qualified applicants in to these seats is done by means of Planning Admission Test (PAT) led by the University itself. This is a target show test that involves inquiries from ranges like
Comprehension of Social, Economic and Environmental Issues
Imagining 3D objects
Scale and Proportions
A legitimacy rundown will be set up as indicated by the score got in PAT. Short recorded applicants ought to show up for conclusive meeting session. Last choice will be founded on their execution in the meeting.
Applications shapes and different subtle elements on confirmation can be gathered from the official online interface of CEPT. Application expense for going to the exam is Rs. 500/ - subject to change year by year . Expense must be paid either as trade or out the type of Demand Draft taken for Director, CEPT University payable at Ahmedabad. Application shape must be topped off effectively and must be submitted to the University address before definite date. Bore witness to duplicates of HSC Certificate, SSLC Certificate, Caste endorsement (for saved classification), and so forth should be submitted alongside the application. Unique endorsements must be submitted at the season of affirmation.
CEPT or Center for Environmental Planning and Technology University is a chief scholarly organization situated in Ahmadabad offering undergrad and post-graduate projects in the territories of regular and created condition of human culture and related orders.
Admission to all the below mentioned courses are done on the basis of admission test, followed by an Interview.
As a feature of the selection test, a composed test is directed for thirty minutes. This is trailed by aggregate discourse, in which hopefuls are offered three to four subjects to browse, to examine it with kindred competitors. This is trailed by an individual meeting. Understudies having qualifying GATE score are likewise required to show up in the composed test, aggregate exchange and individual meeting. Be that as it may, they are given 10% additional weightage while making the last determination.
• For B.Arch. Courses, candidates need to pass the 10+2 (Sc. Stream) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with 55% aggregate marks for all subjects. Candidates with a 10+3 Diploma are also eligible for application.
• For B. Interior Design, candidates need to pass the 10+2 (Sc. Stream) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths (or Biology) and English with 55% aggregate marks for all subjects can apply.
• For B.Tech Courses, candidates need to pass the 10+2 (Sc. Stream) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 45% aggregate marks for all subjects. In addition, candidates must have appeared in the GUJCET / AIEEE Test.
• For M.Arch. Courses, candidates need to have a B.Arch. Degree from any recognized University with at least 55% marks.
• For Postgraduate Courses in Planning, candidates need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering and Planning with at least 50% marks or a Master’s Degree in Geography, Economics, Sociology from any recognized University. GATE qualified candidates are given preference.
• For M.Tech. Courses, candidates need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture / Civil Engineering from any recognized University.
• For Masters in Interior Design and Architecture, candidates need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design / Architecture or equivalent from a recognized Indian University.
Art and design is practise based discipline. At Indus College of Arts & Design, we provide practical classroom coaching in a pragmatic approach for entrance exam of NIFT, NID, CEED, PEARL, IIAD, UID, FDDI & other top design institutes. read more